Saturday, April 26, 2008

I found a partner in crime!!!

I am thrilled that I now have someone that is willing to travel half way around the world to go and dive with great white sharks. My good friend , who is just as insane as I am, has told me that she is just as fascinated with sharks as I am. So we will eventually make it over to South Africa to see those huge beasts throwing themselves out of the water as the seals break for their hunting grounds. I am so thrilled as Don will not go and watch me jump into the cage. I'll let you know right now it will not be until the kids are into college...Perhaps while Don is off at his tracking school for three weeks. We will fly off to South Africa. This could be fun.

However, before I get there I do have my 40th birthday coming in 3 years. I am thrilled that the kids, Don and I are going to be taking off to Australia to visit with the Aborigines and let them teach us how to throw spears and boomerangs. We will learn of their tales and dine with them. From there we will be tracking down Nemo to the great barrier reef which we will find some time to snorkel in some really great spots, visit a gator farm, a zoo, a sheep ranch, Sydney Harbor and basically have the time of our lives. I am going to love my forties. I've loved my thirties.

before we reach that trip Don will hit his fortieth and him and I will take off for a cruise which will be a blast!!!! I am excited to return to Rome and see the sights in Italy, Greece, Turkey and head back to my beloved Venice. I love traveling but I am thrilled to be sharing my fortieth birthday traveling with my kids. It's going to be a blast!!!!

Anyone want to join us?!?!?!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I'm in!! I love travelling - especially cruising. The Med is the best. You'll have an amazing time.