Sunday, April 13, 2008

But I don't wanna get up!!!

My obnoxious alarm went off this morning. Ok! I confess, it is the least obnoxious alarms, but it went off and I was all snuggled up and in the middle of a lovely dream. I don't remember all the details, those I do remember I will keep tucked away in my head. So, if you see a sly smile spread across my lips, you will know what I am thinking about.

Aside fromt he dream though I was incredibly comfortable and quite willing to spend the rest of the morning curled up in a ball under my covers. Alas, it will not be so. Church duty calls. I am just a few short days away from finishing up having the girls turn in their funds for camp so I need to be on track with all of the girls and their parents get the money in. !!!! Beleive me that is never fun!!!

However I will survive this!!! I always do!!!

No comments: