Thursday, April 10, 2008

Slightly early...

This morning was blissfully awakened by our dogs barking like crazy. Normally, that would mean my dear little Lexie has found a way to escape, while both Buddy and Patch looked on with happiness. Of course, when it happens at 4:30am....I was not pleased as punch I can tell you that right now. You see, once i am awake in the morning...I am awake!! There is nothing I can do about it but grin and bear it. Needless to say I was not thrilled one little bit. So, here i have sat in my chair checking up on everyone since 5am. Ugh!! I will be exhausted by the end of today.

My life has been so busy lately it has become noticed that I am tired...exhausted...ready for bed the minute I wake up in the morning. That is really sad. i just try to get by from thing to thing. I really do, but I am tired. Why does the world have to spin so fast?! I know not everyone deals with this, but here in good ol' California I have discovered we all like to go non-stop until we pass out or get sick. When we lived in Oregon for seven years we did not run like crazy people, but yet here we are today. Honestly, I do not understand it, but what can I do? I can put my foot down, but it doesn't work. The soil from beneath my feet just keeps moving on its own. Perhaps someday I will figure it all out...for now...my head will continue to spin!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Love the new look in here Tammy. I know those mornings that I get up or am forced to get up in your case, and I want nothing more than to crawl back in bed and forget the day. You have been busy lately. Sorry your spinning and going to fast. Is there anyway you guys can get away? CA seems a lot busier that OR. Maybe its just the constant traffic. But it just feels more hectic. Take Care and I'll be thinking about you and say a little pray for you to survive another day with your eyes open.