Monday, April 7, 2008

Where has the time gone?!

As I watched conference yesterday I started wondering where the time had gone. Corinna used to toddle into our bedroom and peek over the side of our bed until we pulled her up into our arms. Molly and Bryan used to be so tiny. Now, my Corinna is 13 and excited about her next birthday in January because that means she gets to go to church dances. My Bryan is getting ready to receive the Aaronic priesthood next month as he turns 12 and becomes the ward's newest deacon. He is so excited about the young men's program and the possibility of going to scout camp. Molly is 10 now and learning so many new things. She has mastered her bike now and really enjoys going out there and riding. In just a few short years Corinna will be preparing college applications and enjoying her senior year. How sad it is that my children are growing so big. At the same time though, I love to watch them grow and go through new experiences. Bryan will love Young Men. He needs that extra activity. He needs to be around the boys more. I am excited to watch him pass the sacrament. There are so many things that I am thrilled about him doing. Corinna has always been so grown up and has known what college she has wanted to go to since she was 5. She is already focusing on her grades to make sure that she makes it into the school that she chooses. I am sure she will pick a few others as a backup plan. We shall see what happens. Molly is dying to get into young women...1 1/2 years away. What will I do with my free time?!

1 comment:

Jan said...

You will miss the time with the kids. Thats what you'll do. I have one left at home now, and I can tell you that time does fly and you do miss them greatly. I am trying to find myself and my interests. I am glad that you realize it now. So just enjoy everyday with them. Have a wonderful week Tammy.