Thursday, April 10, 2008

A New Beginning....

Yes, my feet are up and I am relaxing this evening. We did not rush off to one place or another, but instead we stayed at home and ended up cleaning up the kids' rooms. my little guy's room needs to be gone through like I did the girls. We settled for attacking what we saw on the outside and will tackle the rest at another time. Bryan should be able to finish what we ran out of time for tomorrow once he is home from school.

Work was long today. There weren't as many people as we had thought would normally come in, but we will get busier tomorrow. We had a shipment of wranglers that we needed for the fair kids so we were thrilled to have it all in. Now we are ready for them. We shall see what happens.

For now I am relaxing and my dear hubby has surprised me a few days ago by making sure i made it to my concert. He doesn't like me to have to drive in all the crazy traffic especially with the car that we have not proven to be healthy enough to go out of town. You see, he has had planned on the same night a pheasant dinner that my oldest lovingly refers to as a "man date" where he goes to a fundraiser for hunting groups. He had his planned long before the concert had popped up. I told him that there was no problem in him not going that I would find a girlfriend to go with me. Again, no problem. I was not upset and he understood this is a concert that I did not want to miss. So, instead...since he refuses to show up at a hunting dinner driving my little plum car...I don't know why!!! He has decided to really pamper me a bit and has hired a limousine to take us to the concert. I am thrilled. it will be so relaxing!!!! That is one thing I can never complain about...he loves to take care of me. I am grateful.

So, now that relaxation is a part of my life now I am trying to really embrace the slower lifestyle again. I don't care what drags at me...I will not budge!!!! What do you do to relax?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You deserve it girl! Will you wave to me from the limo when I see you at the concert????