Saturday, April 5, 2008

A little thought...


Honestly, I didn't feel like going. I was exhausted and ready for bed at the exact moment I woke up. I still had a full day of work ahead of me. I made it through work and was truly thankful. We got dressed and piled into a friends car. We arrived in time to see a line forming to get into the temple. to be honest I had never seen that before. It was a wonderful sight!!!! What was even better was when I entered the Celestial Room of the temple. There was barely room to stand. I found my way to a spare bit of wall and waited for my hubby. In the meantime, I smiled because I thought of our return back to Heavenly Father's presence. Would it be the same? Would we emerge one by one, our eyes searching through the crowd just to find our eternal sweetheart? I thought of President Hinckley returning. I could picture hundreds of people and his eyes would scan the crowds to find his beloved Marjorie and then in a burst of speed he would make his way quickly to her side. I saw Don do the same thing I had imagined. All in all, it was a lovely night.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Thanks for the lovely thought this morning Tammy. That was a wonderful experience for sure. And yes, I think it is a little like Heaven. Have a nice conference weekend.