Saturday, May 31, 2008

Long Day...

There was nothing that could make my day longer than when my dear hubby called to say he was in an accident. Let me first say both hubby and the other driver are safe and sound. There were no injuries other than the bits of twisted metal. Everyone is safe and that is the important thing. I could just hear how upset he was in his voice. It was his first accident.

I went on a calling spree first off trying to find someone to pick up my kids from school as I was at the store stranded a bit. Luckily, a friend had the chance to run and grab the kids. I am so thankful for the safety of the two in the accident and I am thankful for friends who are there in my time of need.

Today is a day for being thankful. Now, my long day headache is slowly fading and there will be nothing, but blissful peace. ahhhh!!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Glad everything is okay Tammy. Hope the headache stays away too.

Carolyn said...

Ugh. How upsetting. I'm glad everyone is okay. And how wonderful of you to stay grateful through a frustrating event. Hugs to you.