Tuesday, May 27, 2008

40 minutes...

That's all the time we have left. 40 minutes and my children will be dropped off at school for their final month. We have year round school and my kids have been off for the past month and honestly I am ready to see them on their way back to school. my only problem. That also means that we actually have to pick them back up as well!!! Oh well, this too shall pass. We've got a month left before my kids are moving on to the next grade level. They are so excited to get moving on to new teachers and new experiences. Corinna is really looking forward to her eighth grade year and moving onto high school. Can it be? Will I be THAT old to have a high schooler in a little over a year?!?!? NAH! They can age all they want. I am ageless...mostly because I can never remember how old I am anyway. Everyone seems to laugh at me about that. Oh well, I guess I can't be perfect in everything!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I think I will use the Tammy method of forgetting how old I am. Then I will become ageless too. This time shall pass. Have a great summer.