Sunday, May 4, 2008

Long Day...

I was thrilled to have finally made it to that concert and see the love of my youth...John Taylor...and really be someone other than "Mom" and "wife" again. I guess we all need those time outs and for me I don't ever find time to fit them in although there are a wealth of opportunities to do so around me. We made it home nad I went to sleep expecting to at least get a good 6 1/2- 7 hours in before having to wake up and get the store open. So...when my sweet little boy climbed into bed with us at 6 am and stared at me until I woke up...because it was his birthday...I never made it to those sleep totals...I managed about 4 1/2 to 5 hours of sleep. And, after those smae totals for the previous two nights I was exhausted from the moment I woke up. I made it through the day being absolutely useless at the store, but it was fine. I survived though and so did the customers. Now I can take in two days off. Rest and relax. Well, not relaly because the kids aren't in school right now. So, we have a few errands to run tomorrow, but it should be fairly simple and easy. That is what my body needs right now as my knees ankles and calves are still sore from the concert. It sucks getting older sometimes!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Yes getting older is not as fun as I thought body wise. But mind wise, I like it better. Hang in there for dear life Tammy.