Thursday, May 1, 2008

24 hours until Double "D" Day


Can I just say I delight in the simple things and tomorrow is going to be simply: just plain fun!!! I have beenn looking forward to this for awhile now and I am excited to go and see Duran Duran. I know, I know...the 80's are over, but I was simply in love with Duran Duran. Simon's voice was heavenly and John's bass guitar playing helped move my heart along as I listened to their music. I am an oldie person. I lvoe the 80's and although the drugs were out of conrtol then I never got involved I have to say, the music was the absolute best. So, I am thrilled to see them...finally. I have been waiting, and I am not kidding when I say I ahave been waiting a long long time. Let's just say it's been 24 years. Nearly one quarter of a century have I waited to attend the concert. My good friend will attest to our devotion towards this band. This will be the perfect girls' night out and I promise to post most pictures!!!! I can't guarantee everything!!!

No comments: