Friday, May 16, 2008

A long day ahead of us...

Well, my dear friends, we have another long day ahead of us, but a good one I assure you. We are expecting 300 people to hit our store from 11-1pm today which will be slightly insane, but hopefully the revenue will cover everything. It worked last time. We are again having our local country radio station coming down for the Listener Appreciation ticket stop and I am thrilled that we will not have to worry about this again. Needless to say, the cocnert will be next and I am not looking forward to that craziness but we are getting prepared. As we speak I have new t-shirts being printed off to sell at the concert with our logos covering them. I know I know...boring business stuff. I get bored by it daily, but I am going to be taking a ton of things to sell down at the concert so it might as well be a bit of fun in the process right? I think so!!! So, today will be crazy. I will promise you that I will take come pictures for the blog.

Just a warning. We are leaving for the weekend for a camping trip so when I get back I will update you on the results of today, the fishing derby between Don, the kids and I and all of our good fun that comes when we camp. It's never dull I guarantee it!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Have a wonderful time and I hope you made it through the crowd.

Carolyn said...

Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you. Looking forward to the update...

Jan said...

Did you survive Tammy?