Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nothing at all to write...


Seriously, I have nothing to blog about...I just had to get that awful picture to stop popping up on my screen. It was far too creepy for me. This chick is so much more fun to look at anyway.

We are getting ready for school and the kids have been pretty good about getting up. At various times during the year I nearly have to throw water on them to get them out of bed. However, they only have about 4 1/2 weeks left in the school year and they are excited to move on...Molly especially. This year we have Ms. Gilmore as Molly's teacher and first and foremost I have a lot of respect for her. She has kept her class in line, but she is not the warm and fuzzy teacher that Molly has gotten used to. During the year Ms. Gilmore has truly helped Molly in all that she needed help with but she is strict and you really have to follow the rules ion her class. I am grateful for her help. She is a good lady, but tough. I don't mind, but Molly sure has. For her future students. Good luck!!! Bryan will be moving up to Corinna's teacher and Molly is excited to get Mr. Y. I ahve had Mr. Y. for two of my kids so far and I have to say he is one of the best. The one good thing about our school is we have so many wonderful teachers. hear so many kids who love their teachers even though they are tough. I have heard praise about Mrs. B. who loves her kids, but at the same time has a firm hand...Way to go mrs. B!!!! You know who you are!! back to my main topic though. Molly has wanted to be in Mr. Y's class for two years now and he has gotten to really enjoy talking to Molly and her friends. He even pinky promised not to leave the school until after they made it through his class. I explained to Molly that soemtimes even when someone pinky promises that he may have to move to another class or teach another grade and it is not his choice. She understood, but I think she is still depending on him to be there. We will see how that all works out, but silently I am praying...please do not break the pinky promise!!!!

No comments: