Thursday, May 22, 2008

Confused...

As I wander around the internet I have caught myself laughing...out loud. For goodness sake, it is 6:35am!!! Nobody is awake in my house! Why in the word am I laughing?!?!? I have been wandering around from blog to blog and I jsut realized how completely insane my life truly is. While others are writing brilliant pieces on the kids, their worldly adventures, inspiring blogs about fighting cancer,wonderful stories on unexpected miracles they find in their lives...I am chasing chickens!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?

I am dead serious when I ask: What has happened to this little thing I thought was my life? Where is my sanity? Have you seen it? Should I call the milk carton people and ask them to add a picture of my sanity? What would that picture look like?

I am afraid to even find out.

I will begin the hunt tomorrow. I am too wiped out today.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Tammy, you obvious haven't been reading my non inspiring posts. I have been feeling the same way. I love how you are in the chicken funk right now. It makes me cackle.

I don't think you should be confused at all. Your giving us a good needed laugh.