Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Review of "The Host"

I will not go over the storyline or ending as I think that is a cardinal sin when others have not read it. I also want to tell you up front that I am not a fan of sci-fi and alien type books. However, I do REALLY enjoy Stephenie Meyer's writing . so I gave it a chance. While on the camping trip I brought along my book and read it all of my free moments. Truly she is a masterful storyteller and it was very well written and let my mind drift off from reality into the book and let the story play out in my mind...as it should be when you read a book that you enjoy. If you do not mind the sci-fi/alien elements then this is a must read. If you are like me and it is not your favorite genre....then read it anyway and broaden your horizons for goodness sake!!! Definitely worth the read.

No comments: