Thursday, October 9, 2008

Seriously, there is sooo much to be thankful for!!!

No, there has been no offers yet on the business, but we took a few steps to keep going. We are clearancing all clothing at our store. honestly, it is sitting there gathering dust so we opted to start clearancing out the clothing in order to use the money to keep going and bulk up on the items that do sell quickly. It has been crazy. I am exhausted by the end of the day and I am just ready to dive into bed. I was so thankful that Corinna threw some beef enchiladas together and in the oven for us yesterday. Today was even more hectic as we sold a ton of items and so it was really a great thing. I also had a great conversation with a gentleman that is caught up with the idea of buying the place. We talked for a bit and he bounced some of his ideas off of me and honestly I thought they were great. He understood when i explained why we would not bend when it came to the price, but he also was happy that negotiations could be done about the inventory. So, we will hopefully hear some good news soon as well as another couple that were looking at buying the place and our agent will check in with them next week. So, hey, I am totally excited, but not too excited as there is nothing signed. I am just excited to hear some talking happening. Also, i am not sure if it was a coincidence, but the wind knocked our sign off and it broke into three pieces...Coincidence or was there a message in it. I laughingly told Don it was our Heavenly Father's way of saying it is sold. I wish!!!!

No comments: