Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged...

So, I am have been tagged where you go to the fourth folder, fourth picture and post it and talk about it. Honestly, I am still waiting for it to load. we shall see what it is together being that I can no longer deciphetr the thumbnails....OK! So it wasn't too much of a surprise that I needed glasses. Anyhooooo..... It looks like we have come up with Molly and Madison who make up 2/3 of the triplets. Both brothers and I all had babies in one year. e added on Molly, Madison and McKenzie. I know I know...sounds like a story coming on. Anyway, in this picture they are messing around trying to get hubby and I to eat faster as our Christmas Eve ritual is to open presents at that time. Can you blame them?! Now I would like to tag...Red, Jan (when of course you arrive back from your blogcation, Crazyland and anyone else who would like to join in!!!!

No comments: