Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I got off track...

I've been getting off track and losing myself to the desires in my mind to sell and move. Every day that passes with no action represents another inch sinking down into the depression that claimed me years ago. I look again into the gratitude that I have. I am grateful today for "Just One Bite" bars. The smell yummyliciously peanut buttery, but please do not eat them...it is rat poison. With each little fuzzy body I sweep up it reminds me that I am beating the critters that wander through the store and home are no longer enjoying their vacation paradise. they were warned. I am grateful for my friend the computer..we hang out together and play during the day and evening. She is never far away!!!
Have a great day my friends!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Focus on the good things. It really does help Tammy.

Hatch Family said...

don't be blue...you have the twilight movie countdown to think about. just think....edward!

Unknown said...

Hang in there! Call me!
♥Jen