Monday, October 13, 2008

If I could go anywhere...where would I go?

If I could go anywhere....
In town...Mongolian Barbecue for lunch. Mmmmm!!!
In California...Well, honestly I would love to be up in Tahoe, sitting on the shoreline watching snow fall.
In the US...Texas. I so want to get this move over with!!!!
In North America...I'd love to go to the Nova Scotia area and visit the beautiful sights and enjoy the imagery I always pictured when I read the Anne of Green Gables series.
In Europe...I am torn between two places. I would love to head into Scotland to visit with my best friend ever. I also would love to head back to Italy. There are so many places I would lvoe to visit again. more that I would like to explore and so many more gelato flavors to savor!!!
In the world: Everywhere...except deserts!!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Denmark, Switzerland, Norway, Ireland to name a few. But if I could choose one place over seas, it would be Israel. But I don't feel it's safe anymore.

I love all the places you mentioned though.

Unknown said...

Oooh fun!
In town- Marshall's
In CA- Disneyland
In US- Port Townsend, WA
In World- Greece, Italian Riviera

♥Jen