Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's what time!?

So, my eyes just popped wide open this morning. Bright eyed and bushy tailed you could say. Then I lifted my head and looked at the clock: 4:30!!!!! Wow, I hate waking up THAT early so I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep for nearly 30 minutes to no avail. my mind was already up and running. I've got to run the deposit in for the store, make lunches for the girls today, help Molly with her Egyptian project that is due on Monday. Soooo many things at work needed to be done...it's too early!!! Let's not forget the grocery list that needs to be written. Like I said...Sooo many things need to be happening. Can't I just wait until my alarm goes off though. Tonight we are headed to the grocery store to pick up a few items to last us through the weekend. The weekend already!!!! Where did my time go!?!?!?

*****************************************************************
We are putting together another advertisement on the clearance sale we are having on all clothing, boots, hats , etc in the store right now. It should be plastered all over the airwaves on Kat Country by middle of next week. We should be walking zombies if everything goes well. We shall see what happens. It will be good though to help us get rid of even more boots that we have jammed up in between every single rafter of the store.
*****************************************************************

I am in a more upbeat mood...despite the early rising so it should be a good day...I hope!!!!

No comments: