Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sigh! Life With a Teenage Girl


In an effort to get out of the house and spend some good quality time as a family we headed out into the fog, which by the way, I adore. Anyway,we headed off to the Hubs' favorite store much to the dismay of our children who are not the greatest outdoor enthusiasts. Oh they will go camping and anywhere we drag them, but it is not top of their "To Do" list and they especially hate looking at camping and outdoors items. Although I see Bryan enjoys the guns and such. Dad takes him shooting on occasion so that is their thing. During the evening as we walked around the store I caught my teen opening and closing her cell phone. I warned the dear not o be texting during family time to which she informed me, most emphatically that she was not texting. when I asked what she was doing she flipped open her phone to reveal a pic of Edward from Twilight staring at her. She would open it when Dad was not looking and sigh. I remember those days.

No comments: