Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dear Santa...


Dear Santa,
I've been a very good girl this year. I have smiled at my customers while they were getting their names on the "naughty" list. I held my tongue when Iw as told that I needed to go and have permanant make-up put on...it will make me look better. I have accepted all of my callings even though I had several anxiety attacks over them. I have paid my taxes, voted, and even allowed my kids to live when they irritated me to no end.
All I ask Santa...please let our property sale and can we borrow your reindeer and sleigh for moving...Oh! and can we borrow the elves? I really don't feel like actually lifting the boxes. Hmm...maybe we can even borrow them early so they can do all the packing and maybe even the cleaning.
Thanks Santa!
You're the best!!!
Love, Tammy

No comments: