Friday, January 4, 2008

What is it?!





OK!! This will be testing your skills people!!! Can you tell me what it is. I will give you a hint...it has something to do with the storm running through our area right now. Truly when I saw this it made me laugh. Our handyman on the other hand was none too thrilled. the look on his face was priceless though!!!!




He only saw work involved!!! Now, in case you haven't figured it out that is the gutter from our store that decided to fly off into the yard. We were greatly amused!!! It is just a few screws to put it back in. This too shall pass.

I would also like to take this time to introduce you to the Valley's latest resort.....Lake Caldron. Just enjoy a day with the family at shore's edge!!!! Fresh squeezed lemonade from our very own lemon tree!!! Can't you just picture it? We will soon be constructing cabanas and taking reservations for this upcoming summer. We are hoping to stock our lake with some world class fishing just around the corner in good ol' Tracy California!!!!






Reservations are limited...CALL TODAY!!!!


1 (800) RUU-NUTS!!!!




Oh...and yes...that is my darling daughter playing along with my insanity!!!


4 comments:

Silcox Stories said...

Is that the rain gutter? If it is, it's not doing you good on off the roof is it?

Poetry of Life said...

That's insane! I can't believe we are missing the storm of the season! Keep taking pictures! I love seeing them.

Anonymous said...

molly is a crack - up. isn't she cold!? i didn't even leave the house today for fear of the cold.

tammy said...

Molly was jsut fine. She was a bit chilled, but ran into the house and jumped in a nice warm shower. She figured why not ahve a little fun with this storm.