Thursday, January 3, 2008

One smile and one complaint....

OK! Let's start off with the smile. As most of you have been reading my automobile soap opera you will get a kick out of the fact that i just got a call from the dealership that is holding my precious Jeep hostage...well not really, but they ARE the legal owners until the financing things can get finalized. Anyway, I got a call to check in with how my loan process is going. i am doing fairly well and it is getting closer and closer. Either it is going to happen or not. Anyway, the smile though came from my friends at the dealership. The finance manager and the owner have taken my dear little jeep and hidden it behind the Hyundai dealership (it also belongs to the owner) and the two of the tucked the keys away in the back of the finance manager's lock box. they are keeping it away from the other customers until i know yes or no. That just made me smile incredibly to know that there are some really nice people in the world.

now, for my complaint. As I am sitting here in the store you would not believe the smells that walk in the door. i can handle most of them as our clients are not the well-to-do, but the farmer's, dairymen, and all around hard workers of the world. Many times they come in smelling of the dairy, fertilizer and that sort of thing. I can handle that. You are wondering where my complaint is going aren't you? My one huge complaint is that we have several different men that come in that wear an incredible amount of cologne. Is there a nice way of telling them not to bathe in the cologne? I have been known to yell at the gang members that come in to stick with school and grow their brains instead of beating each other's out. I have been known to tell youth that come in smelling like pot that if they come into my store smelling like that ever again i will call the police and send the drug sniffing dogs over to their house jsut to get them arrested. i ahve been known to yell at drug dealers. How in the world do you tell a customer that he wears waaaaaayyyyy too much cologne? That could be a sensitive situation. Any suggestions? Oh and by the way just for common knowledge you should see the young men in the gang when they come in. They pull their pants up because I don't allow their underwear showing in the store. At least, they don't wear way too much cologne....

No comments: