Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let me clear this up....

OK! I started the whole "Bucket List" thing because i know we all have ideas of how we want to spend our lives and what things we want to accomplish. Some things may seem very small to most and fairly insignificant. They truly don't have to be anything really big, but just simple things. Here are a few of my more simple things:

*Be a stay at home Mom again.

*Feel like I am a good Mom- this is one of my major insecurities.

*Have a clean home- some may say it is is impossible, but if I were a stay at home Mom it would certainly be in the realm of possibilities.

*Finish reading the Book of Mormon straight through. I am a spot reader. I will either look up a certain topic that has touched my heart. I have most certainly read the entire Book of Mormon..just not in order.

*Be able to cook a decent dinner- I truly have no time to actually even cook. I love to cook, but it is hard.

*Get a dishwasher- enuff said!!!

* Believe in myself more.

*Be prideful less.

*Work in the temple when I am able to truly appreciate it.

*Be as humble as I was up in Oregon and receive the instruction through dreams like I did back then. it was the absolute coolest time of my life although I struggled.

*Love my fellow men--including the rude people that i come into contact every day.

See...very simple things but things that I can work on myself. I swear I am going to get a bucket and decorate it someday and write down the things I want to do

oh and by the way Don clarified that I may get into a cage with Great White Sharks all around me as long as he is not there to see it. Anyone want to go down to South Africa with me?!?!?! Just checking!!!

No comments: