Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Finally done!!!!


You all are not going to believe it...but I have finally finished a project that I started last year. I finished this quilt that I made for Girl's Camp for my bed. It will be nice and toasty at night when the bears are lurking around ready to nibble the toes off of the girls' feet. Would you believe I found some great sheets that are color coordinated with the pinks and oranges. LOVE IT!!! Don laughs, but you should see him when he gathers his hunting supplies. Besides, he actually helped me coordinate the colors. Those of you who know him...please don't tell him i posted it on the blog. He'll never live it down!!! Poor guy hates the fabric store!!!!!

5 comments:

tammy said...

Before I forget...if you are a perfectionist please do not look at the buttons. I set a lot fo them off center to reflect my state of mind. I have been known to be "off center" at times...hee hee!!!

Hatch Family said...

good job! it looks great.

Anonymous said...

great job!

Unknown said...

good work on the quilt! that's always a good sense of accomplishment to finish something like that!

Poetry of Life said...

It's beautiful! I wish I had that kind of talent!