Thursday, January 17, 2008

Looking back...

I was looking back at my life after reading a friend's blog and she mentioned OMD and Depeche Mode. When she did that totally brought back a lot of memories for me. Those two were acutally the last two conerts I had gone to. I went to OMD with a mutual friends of Tami's..Jason & Virginia. It was right before my baptism and we headed up to Sac for a club concert. It was truly awesome. It so reminded me of my teen years and I needed that reminder. Depeche Mode was huge for me growing up. When Don and I were married we actually went to the concert in the City with a couple of friends and had a blast. To hear them perform "Somebody" in concert was incredible. they are wonderful showmen and honestly i didn't expect that much theatrics with them. i loved it!!!! And just to prove to you that I am in no way shape or form perfect...my first cocnert was Ratt with Poison opening up for them...yes I knew every word of "Talk Dirty To Me." Sorry all...That was PB...Pre Baptism!!! good thing I was washed clean...wow!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wen to Motely Crue and Aerosmith, also many Duran Duran, etc. Fun times!

tammy said...

I am jealous as I ahve NO Duran Duran under my belt!!!!