Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Still Loopy....

Well, today was one of those fun days at work. Today was the dreaded inventory days. It is the day that we have to count each and every item in the store. We have it all written down and now tomorrow I will be spending time with my new best friend...the adding machine. I know, I know!!!! You are totally jealous of me. You all are just dying to be like me!!!! NOT!!!! To make matters worse tax season is fast approaching and I will no longer be resting and taking it easy at work until I get all of the documents together for my taxes to be done. I am so thrilled. wooooo. Of course, since you can't see I am rolling my eyes and twirling my fingers up in the air. Ahh the fun and excitement. I will survive, but to give you a hint of how bad this season is for me...As I am adding up the numbers, Don slides chocolate under the doorway and runs away as fast as he can.

No comments: