Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good News....

Well, I am updating the Jeep situation. As it turns out I am not getting the Jeep. Now, you may be asking. "Why is that good news?" Well, I am not sure quite yet, but in the end there is a reason and more often than not the reason is a good one so I thought I would cut out the middle man of being upset and grumpy and just treat it as good news. Perhaps the economy is going to be rotten or something is going to happen. I am not going to worry about the what ifs. It is definitely not worth the stress. Besides, why go farther into debt if I can help it. I mean this with all my heart that I know i went through it for some reason and though I can't figure out quite what it is at this moment I will and then i will have a V8 moment and think "Duh!"



The other good news is that I almost blew my New Year's resolution...#9 which was not to fall down and hurt my knee. Well, my ankle gave way coming out of the train car with a bag of dry cob on my shoulder and I fell down. Luckily, I did not hurt my knee...however my shin on the other hand hurts like crazy....Shh...don't tell Don. He won't let me walk again without guidance!!!



And good news number three is that I had an idea for a totally new story of sorts. I am kind of excited about it and will start writing shortly, but you all will need to be kept in the dark for now!!!!! I love that feeling when I first get the idea for the next story. I am going to continue on with Ethan and Ari, but the way my brain works is that if I am still to finalize the manuscript then i can't go any further with them until i am done. So here I am. I am going to be starting a new story while I am finishing up the one currently i am on. We shall see what happens with that one. I got sort of a bee in my burr and actually sent out quite a few queries so hopefully I will hear good news....someday.

i hope you enjoyed my good news for the day. By the way. I am curious...does anyone else have a bucket list?!?!!? I don't want to be the only crazy one in the world.

4 comments:

Poetry of Life said...

I'm working on mine! No matter what life holds right now, we can always have dreams. I just need to have a little more faith in mine. I'll publish it when it's ready! Watch my blog for details!

Laura

Silcox Stories said...

I do have a bucket list, and while i continually add to it some of mine are: make a real quilt (perhaps, you can help me), go to New York to see it all, but mainly broadway, work in the temple, have my home decorated exactly how I want!

tammy said...

I am really not the person you want to help with a quilt. I am so inadequate when it comes to quilting.My seams do not match so we shall see what happens, but it would be fun to try. it might be fun to have more than one sewing machine going at once. I would bet also that if I took more time I could get everything to line up, but for now...nope!

Unknown said...

Great attitude!
Hmmm, bucket list...I'll have to think of that. I am not one to be adventurous nor wanting to sight see any must sees. I will really need to think...