Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I knew it...

Well it happened just as I knew it would. I am not going to say I told you so to my dear hubby, but it is on the tip of my tongue!!!!! He decided the kids were old enough for paint balling. He took money he had been saving up for some time now and blew it all on paintball guns and supplies. Not only did he buy the things he needed for himself, but for Molly and Bryan as well. Go figure!!!! The kids were not real fond of being shot at!!!!! he bought them chest protectors and everything, but in the end shot them in the legs causing welts and now bruising. I was so angry at him when the kids showed me their war wounds. Molly said she never wants to play again. Being a boy Bryan is geared up to play again, but Don now has guilt issues on the entire subject and doesn't want to take them out and play ever again. I seriously wanted to scream when i heard all of this yesterday. I didn't. I just closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. Inside my head though I was screaming. is my hubby the only one that does things like this?! Ugh!!! I can't wait to see what he decides would be a whole lot of fun next. We shall see!!!

1 comment:

Poetry of Life said...

He's not the only hubby that does this.