Saturday, November 8, 2008

Seriously, I am sooo sorry!!!!

I hear of all the protests around the country and I feel sad that you all are seeing firsthand the attitude after the vote. Protests in Salt Lake?! What are they trying to prove? They weren't the ones that voted!!! We did!!! WE DON"T WANT GAY MARRIAGES!!! Majority wins. If you had majority I would not be going to your front door to protest!!! Are you heading to the Vatican next?!?!?! You were given the same amount of time to let your voices be heard!!! As you can tell my frustration is nearing the boiling point. I definitely need to head to church tomorrow!!! I need to recharge my spirit beyond all belief!!! Please all...If you encounter any of these people please may I give you advice. I realized while dealing with the screaming and ranting. Ignore them as you would your children's 2 year old temper tantrum. They go away peacefully if they find that you are not going to argue...the Savior was quite right in turning the other cheek. It works....and again i am sorry if this impacts your life. Believe me...we understand!!!

7 comments:

TroyandJessica said...

It is so upsetting how people are so quick to protest on views that are contrary to the Lord's will. But when goodness is being put to the test, they are ignored.

Shauna said...

I think those protesters need to get a life! I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Poetry of Life said...

I too have found it really difficult with all of the protests. But Satan will never give up. We have to be ready for what ever he will throw at us. I know you will be!

tammy said...

I wish I could say I knew I would be ready. Is anyone ever ready for this?

RBS said...

excellent advise,
I think that may be the only way to get on with life without the turmoil that the protesters bring. I must say however, I Don't Get It. They truly are throwing a temper tantrum.
Roxanne

Anonymous said...

See, the hard part is feeling responsible when IT ISN'T OUR FAULT!! My home stake in California had four of their five buildings vandalized on November 6th. For no apparent reason, the No on 8 supporters feel like the church is to blame, when in fact, the church gave no money to the Yes campaign, even if they did tell the church members to support it the best that they could. And the other thing: when you split up the demographics and statistics, Mormons were only responsible for something like 4% of the Yes vote. So why must they blame the Mormons??!! The world is full of ignorant people who have to have somebody to blame!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I'm still a little emotional about the election. I don't mean to vent on your blog. But thanks for speaking out!!