Friday, November 14, 2008

I know how it feels...

My dear friends. Hold your heads up high this weekend. I know there will be protests raging across the country in regards to the Prop 8 vote in California. I feel the sadness deep in my heart, feeling only a fraction of what our Father in Heaven must feel when we rebel against him. I have made my decision and cast my vote. Though my heart is heavy at the protests I do not and certainly will never regret the way I voted. Living in this beautiful nation allows us each to voice our opinion. I have learned through all of this that we no longer have the luxury of sitting on the fence. Majority has spoken and I pray that the courts do not overturn it. As for protests this weekend. I pray they are peaceful and that those on both sides of the fence remain safe.

No comments: