Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Leveling Out...

Thank you all for bearing with me during my tailspin. I have found today that I am done. I am done dwelling on something that is no longer in my control. I was so frustrated that I spent the afternoon creating my own amusement park on my computer. It is a lovely little park. I even have little medical centers within the park in several strategic locations for my guests that get motion sickness. I can't tell you how much pleasure I find in seeing little computer people hobbling off the roller coasters covering their green faces with their little hands and then end up letting it all go on the pathway. Truly funny. I know...my sense of humor needs work today, but at least I keep someone there to clean up after their little "accidents".

I truly want to just go to bed tonight. I am trying so hard to stay up on what I am supposed to be doing. It's difficult with my mind on the whole Prop 8 thing and the store sell. As usual I will keep plodding along... After all...only 9 days from today I will be watching Twilight!!!! Yay me!!!!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Yay. Something to look forward too.

Unknown said...

You and I both baby. First Prop 8, then the whole Rob mess. I am done with anxiety. Here is my new motto:
"When you worship an idol other than God you are bound for disappointment". You can quote me on that ;)
♥Jen

TroyandJessica said...

Oh yes! I'm counting down.

Redhoodoos said...

I am so behind on everything too. I need sleep tonight. Good luck with everything you're going through. This whole controversy about Prop 8 is maddening, isn't it?! Grrrr.