Monday, November 17, 2008

Mission Accomplished!!!


I came, I saw, conquered...I napped!!!!

Can you blame me? I managed to get most of the Christmas shopping for my kids done in one trip. We are waiting however for hubby to join me in a bit to pick up one last present for my son. I need his input...safer you know!!!! I even got his shopping done for me!! What a great wife I am. Actually, I have been needing a thesaurus and Dictionary for ages for my writing, but somehow it never made it. I told him what I wanted for Christmas and since he was afraid that he wouldn't get the right one I offered to pick it up today. He readily agreed. What a smart man he is!!! hopefully he will be happy with what I got him from Bass Pro Shops. That is a man's idea of paradise. Well, at least my man's anyway. He gave me a list. Wouldn't you know I could not find anything the way he described. Figures!!! So, I did my best. he will more than likely grumble, but hey! I tried!!!! I should get some credit for that I would think!!! Other than that I picked up my tickets for Twilight so I was thrilled about that one. At one of the stores I was buying gifts in the girls working there were going to be at the midnight showing as well. I told them I would see them there. We shall see if they actually remember me. Not too much else happening here. We are going to ahve to wrap after I pick up the kids from school. it's time to lock the doors and sing very loudly to annoy the dear children. Honestly, I had a great time picking up the presents. it was fun to had out on my own and I look forward to next year....I truly hope I will be moved by then!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Woo Hoo Tammy.

Unknown said...

I can't shop this early, otherwise I am sure to go over budget! I love the hustle and bustle of Dec. shopping.
♥Jen