Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Garage Check!!!!!

So, this morning I kicked it into high gear packing wise. Today the garage was on my agenda. After dropping off the kids I headed straight for the garage. Our garage is nothing like a normal garage. It is a ginormous 3-4 car garage made with heavy steel beams and heavy duty aluminum...in other words: every man's dream!!! However, needless to say the creepies and crawlies make it their favorite hangout. Today I killed one wolf spider, it was the size of a silver dollar, put my finger through another one's exo skeletal remains and saw rat droppings everywhere as they tried desperately to make duck ala orange out of hubby's duck decoys. Unfortunately, I ended up finding the remains of that same rat. Bummer!!! I am happy to report...garage is finished!!!!

No comments: