Tuesday, June 23, 2009

4 days until departure...



Today was a killer...I will be falling asleep WAY early tonight. Not only is it an incredibly hot day here, but the trailer arrived and my family came to help with some packing. We managed to load most of the boxes in the back of the trailer leaving the big chunks for our friends coming Thursday evening. It should be fairly easy as long as I can prepare everything left to go. I'm trying to get as organized as I can. I think I will be packing my trunk early tomorrow just to make sure I can fit everything in there....luggage and all. Ahh the fun and excitement.

Tomorrow, however will be much more relaxing. Tomorrow my baby girl will go through her promotion ceremony at her school. WARNING!!! WARNING!!! High School Ahead!!!! I am so proud of her and her attitude with the craziness in our lives. She was pleasantly surprised to find she was being promoted with honors. Congrats to Corinna!! All your hard work paid off!!!

3 comments:

tammy said...

I know the pic is sideways, but I'm too tired to actually fix it. Please forgive me!!!

Jan said...

I bet you are so tired and anxious. Great job on your mad school skills girl. Yippee. Have a fun time for 4 more days in CA.

Poetry of Life said...

Way to go Corinna! (And Mom and Dad!)