As you move through your life there are always...how shall we shay? Certainties that come around. here are some that I've learned:
1. Nothing easy is ever worth it.
2. The gospel is the same no matter where in the world you attend church.
3. Simple things matter the most.
4. In Texas it is perfectly normal to wear Texas earrings and broaches to church.
5. California is the only maniac state I've lived in where people are constantly on the move running from one place to another.
6. I am truly geographically challenge when it comes to finding my way around anywhere...including inside the grocery stores here.
7. It's hot in San Antonio.
8. The best part about living in San Antonio is the lightning storms...we're expecting one tomorrow afternoon!!! Yay!!!
9. No matter how hard I try I can't blink my laundry done!!!
10. Living in a small apartment again I am counting it a blessing that I can vacuum my entire home and all bedrooms in less than 15 minutes!!!
This week I am looking forward to some major unpacking as well as a job interview with Six Flags....it will do for now, while I find a more permanent job. I'll let you know how it goes.