Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have seen the lists of 100 things about people on the blogs and thought, boy that would be nice to do. However!!! I ahve also decided that I am not quite interesting enough to list 100 things because indeed they will get very lame as the numbers grow. So....I will give you 50 insider tips on my life: Enjoy...and yes, please laugh with me!!!!

1. I wanted to have 6 children...before I found out what having children was like...three is good.
2. I truly have more fun shopping for others at Christmastime.
3. I absolutely love to travel.
4. I was once given the opportunity to get on stage and perform at the Improv in San Francisco.
5. I am glad that I didn't...I would miss the kids and hubby I would never have receieved.
6. I sued to make a pizza called the Tammy Special at Mom's U-Bake while in high school.
7. I am such a nerd...I love the smell of school supplies and sharpened pencils.
8. I dream of writing a novel that lands on the best seller list.
9. My hubby, though never having read my wntire book last time...beleives I will be on the ebst seller list.
10. Once moved to Texas hubby offered to do all of the housework until he finds a job so I ahve all of that time to write.
11.I married my hubby in the Oakland Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
12. I truly believe that age is just a number...simply because I can't remember how old I am.
13. Phrases pop out of my mouth faster than I can stop them.
14. I grew up in South Lake Tahoe
15. My ski coach was a member of the New Zealand Olympic team and truly wanted me to make it to the Olympics.
16. I LOVE ANYTHING DISNEY!!!
17. My next trip out of the country will be back to Italy, then off to Greece, Turkey & Malta.
18. I've bene to Tiajuana...if you have never experienced it then I suggest you don't...I was very young.
19. I was excited to head down to mexico and use the spanish I had spent 6 years in school learning to speak, only to find out that once they saw my light blonde hair and fair skin they would speak english....AAAARGH!!!
20. I was a cheerleader for half the season...the other's attitudes were so far off from where I wanted to be that I couldn't take it and quit.
21. I do not like owning my own store.
22. I do not like shopping for clothes
23. I do like shopping for groceries.
24. I like to cook when I ahve the time.
25. I do not own a dishwasher.
26. Once i move I will have a dishwasher
27. I love the teens in our ward
28. I have a tough time with negative people.
29. I love to laugh.
30. Sometimes I have to sleep sitting up...lucky that we have adjustable beds!!!
31. My sleep number is 35...like you care. hee hee!!!
32. I have been covered head to toe in walrus vomit...on Easter Sunday growing up. I was 5!!
33.I hate walruses
34. I like to watch Pride & Prejuidice on Sunday afternoons...it makes hubby roll his eyes!!!
35. I went to high school with my hubby and he thought I was cute, but was too shy to ask me out. I never knew who he was.
36. I want to go back to school...now is not the time though.
37. When I was a baby my parents out ran a tornado with my brother and I in the car.
38. I still want to get into the water with a Great White Shark...cage and all.
39. I love to snorkel.
40. I have designed my own line of shirts for the store here.
41. I am a huge Charger Fan.
42. My grandfather has his own World Series Ring.
43. I love lightning storms
44. Christmas is my favorite season...it never lasts long enough!!!
45. I burn chocolate chip cookies everytime I try to bake them.
46. I can bake any other cookie fine
47. I make my own wontons
48. I can smile and not bat an eye at a customer even though they are covered in cow poop and they smell to the ends of the earth.
49. I am terrified of heights
50. I have been sitting here for two hours and not one customer has come in...I hate the economy!!!!

1 comment:

Cali Girl said...

poor, poor, cookies. :) XDDDDDDDD