Thursday, December 20, 2007

Update

Well, we are down to one person willing to attempt to help us out. We shall see what happens, but I feel the calmness inside that tells me everything is happening according to they way it is supposed to. Whether good or bad I have no idea, but at least we have got the fact that I feel we are on the track that we are supposed to be. Until I find out what it is I will carry on. I truly do understand the other finance companies position. With the craziness and foreclosures on the part of the real estate market they are clamping down much harder on those of us who are really trying. I truly do want to stomp my feet and scream "It's not fair!" That would do me no good to be perfectly honest. I mean on the outside it would make me feel better, but it won't change the facts of what is happening. I have cleaned out the car and I am ready to take it back tonight if it so be. For now though, I will look at the good things in my life. I have three healthy children, well except for the little sniffles from their colds. I have a good sturdy house to live in. I own my own store, which can be a curse as well as a blessing sometimes, but what can I do? I have a husband that loves me and friends that care. I have the ability to worship my Heavenly Father and serve without fear of repercussion from the government. I have food on my table and a full tummy at night when I sleep. I think that is all that I need to think of. We shall see what happens, but for now that is enough to think of the good things.

No comments: