Sunday, December 23, 2007

That's what it is all about....


I just received this picture from one of the girls that i know at church. This is my oldest daughter and I at Girl's Camp. I guarantee you that i have more fashion sense than this, but when you head into the kitchen at 6 am and don't escape until nearly 9pm fashion simply must be adjusted...


you can see by my daughter's face that she was having the time of her life. That truly was my hopes. I can't tell you how nervous I was, but when we were on the drive home she said that it was the most incredible feeling to be able to be her self as a daughter of God and not have to worry about other judging her by her standards because they all had the exact same beliefs. She is so looking forward to next year because she calls it her vacation from the outside world. She told me that she found her testimony during that week. Yes, I teared up which made it difficult to drive, but what could I do?! I can't wait until Girl's Camp next year!!! So, exciting!!!!

1 comment:

Poetry of Life said...

Girls Camp Rocks! I loved hanging out with Corinna, except at 6:30 am when she had her camera out!

Laura