Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Get your hot buttered popcorn here!!!!


Well Christmas had come and gone and to be honest I am grateful. I am grateful for all the many customers that came in giving us a more successful year than last even in this crazy economy. I am grateful that the presents are open and that I am done with Christmas and I am truly grateful that my daughter did not throw and incredible tantrum when I realized that her present never made it off of back order and I did indeed owe her one more present. Ah the fun of motherhood. For those of you wondering my hubby has given up the diamonds this year and bought me a more fun gift to cheer me up after the whole Jeep fiasco..which by the way is on its way to being completely finished in the next couple weeks. So, now I have my own personal popcorn trolley giving em the ability to make my own theater popcorn here at home. It is just a little silliness to complete our home entertainment craziness. AS soon as we get our pinball machine we will actually be a teen's hangout paradise. the only thing missing is the pool table...but I have a plan brewing....

2 comments: