Sunday, December 30, 2007

The end of the year....

Tomorrow signals the end fo the year and a new beginning. I am always curious as to what the future will bring. This year was a big one fo rus. Don and I bought our first home along with taking over and buying the family store from his parents. We watched our oldest daughter move into young women's...gasp! i went to Girl's Camp for the first time and really enjoyed myself. I learned a bit about myself and what talents lie within me. I learned that sometimes when those talents make it onto paper I can truly make people smile...the best. Sigh! I have learned that making a quilt will not kill me. I have learned my family is the most beautiful thing in my life and if Don and I lean on each other, nothing can't be accomplished. I am grateful for the trials in my life that turn me into a better person. I am grateful for my blessings and I am grateful for a child who is not my own that hands me a paper covered in crayon markings telling me that they missed me when I was gone. So, I raise a glass of sparkling cider to you all and propose a toast: "To who we were, to who we are & to who we may soemday become!" Happy New Year to you all!!!

1 comment:

Poetry of Life said...

What a beautiful thing to say! Thank you Tammy! I love reading your blogs because they always make me smile.

Laura