Thursday, May 14, 2009

Long Day...and Mission Unaccomplished


Seriously, I am quite exhausted. I've spent much of the day with the phone attached to my ear and rather willing to throw it directly into the wall. I am tired. I am frustrated and quite willing to hide under the covers until all is finished, but there is still so much left to do. I amanged to get the items out of the lower kitchen cupboards with the assistance of my darling children. We decided on the items that would stay while the others were rinsed off from the dust and put into the garage sale pile. So much to do and so little time. I am sick of it all.

The good news...I've made a date for the move. June 27th is D-Day for us. The kids finish school on the 26th for the school year and we will depart the day following. Whether I am ready or not. Whether any of us is ready or not. We will be ready. I've got about 5-6 weeks to be to that point. It's all good. Plenty of time to go through everything and rid myself of whatever doesn't make it into my "I love so much I cannot part with it pile." It's a great freedom to purge everything from your house you don't use. I love it!!! what a wonderfully easy unpack it will be!!!

Anyway all, I plan on disappearing for a small bit of time. Perhaps just a week or two. I've developed a rather nasty little cold draining my system. As some may know I must watch myself closely, perhaps more closely with the Swine Flu rumbling around, whenever I catch a cold as I've got very weak lungs since the two pneumonia bouts a few years ago. Needless to say it is bedrest, sleep, and much Vitamin C pumping into my system.

Ciao Bellas!

3 comments:

Momza said...

moving. we've moved 3 times since 2005. And we'll probably move again this summer.

I can honestly say, each time it was a learning experience for all of us.

I learned how much crap I have that I don't need!

Enjoy the garage sale...you'll be able to buy new stuff for the new place with that money.|!

Cynthia said...

Tammy,

You'll know 'normal' when it comes around again. The current trials are for but a season. Before you know it you'll be settled into the new life, whatever it entails. The days will be just average and there won't be something worrisome around every corner.

Normal is out there and it will find you. It's in the mundane details of life that come when things have settled into a predictable routine again. Feels weird to long for living the same boring routine everyday, doesn't it? And yet, it'll happen again for you and I pray it finds you soon. I always hate that 'endure' part of things!

Unknown said...

Hey, let me know if you need ANYTHING!
♥ Jen