Tuesday, May 5, 2009

8 Things...

Momza...this is for you!!!!

8 THINGS

I'm looking forward to:
Moving
Seeing my hubby again
Sleeping through the night
Finishing the perfect resume
Finshing my latest novel
Seeing my latest novel published
Related to that...walking into barnes and noble and seeing my book there.
Watching my children's dreams come true


I did yesterday:
showered
cooked
cleaned
worked on resume
watched a chick flick
played with the kids
laughed
prayed...alot

I wish I could do:
Find a job for my hubby
move today
sell the property
take a long relaxing family vacation
finish my resume
snap my fingers and have everything done
finish my novel today.
daydream



Shows I watch:
paranormal tv
ghost hunters
ghost hunters international
dancing with the stars
scrubs
any chick flick you can think of
deadliest catch
any Disney sitcom plus iCarly



People I tag:

Everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Momza said...

Hey! that was fast! thanks for playing! I hope you had fun doing it!