Saturday, April 4, 2009

When life closes a door...


We've all heard the saying when the Lord closes a door he opens a window. At least I'm somewhat sure anyway. What we don't always realize is while we are searching for that open window he also turns on the radio so we can hear the voices of friends, family or even complete strangers cheering us on and helping us to find the location of said window.

So, dear friends, Today I look towards my radio and say thank you to my favorite broadcasters. Many times, it is hard for a person to make it through different trials, but it would be harder to be alone. I turn first to my lord and Savior Jesus Christ that He may share my yoke. I find as we take each step bearing the burden together we are not alone. Around me are friends with hands slid under my half of the yoke lifting a small portion of that burden from my shoulders making my portion of the burden even lighter. Sometimes, I can't even feel the burden on my shoulders.

Thank you all for your support. Thank you all for your friendship. Most of all thank you for helping lift the yoke from my shoulders and making each step easier

No comments: