Saturday, April 11, 2009

We're off...

Far away from the Easter Bunny's eyes we will dwell in a tent. Well, at least for the next two nights. The kids Don and I are trying to spend a lot fo quality time before D-day happens on Thursday. It is time for Don to find another job and since our goal is to make it to San Antonio...he will be looking there. We have booked him a flight on Thursday afternoon our of San Jose for his trip there. In all honesty it should take him no time to find something. I ahve thrown out about 25 resumes and have received two phone calls with interest. I told him it doesn't matter what he is doing as long as he earns his money properly. We don't know how long we will be seperated. It could be a month or so. This is an unseen path we don't know where it will take us, but we are looking forward to the end of this small path. Before you all get too sad we have been through worse before. Being apart isn't too much of a worry to me. He will be at his brother's house and I will be here until moneywise we can finagle it. I love that word. Our friends and neighbors are there for us. We've got our family behind us 100% and that is all I need. So, onto a blissful weekend and final few days before my eternal sweetheart departs.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Have a wonderful time!

Cynthia said...

Have a great time!

I look forward to the day you can post about this time as a MEMORY and recount all the amazing things you learned through the heat of this fire.