Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Little Ray of Sunlight...


You all know the road we have been on is rocky lately and believe me when I tell you I know that when we hit these trials in our lives we tend to turn inward and away from everyone. Hubby was struggling a little more than me last week after a few fairly hard days here at the store. Emotionally we are both shot, drained completely. Yet, we push on. We try not to complain, it does no good. We still push on. Last night, Hubby met with the bishop who lovingly allowed him to vent. He then brought up scriptures to show Hubby and eventually myself, as I was in the middle of mutual, that even the prophets of old would get frustrated and feel the same things we did. The property will sell. We simply need to ask for more patience in our prayers. We do ask for patience, we beg for patience however now, reading and then re-reading that scripture we find that even the prophets get frustrated when they feel they are receiving no answers. There is that ray of light shining through...we are not alone. So, please dear friends, when you are feeling that frustration understand, you are not alone. There are many involved i your exact same struggles spread across the lands of the world. Kneel in prayer and then trust in the Lord.

2 comments:

Silcox Stories said...

Dear friend Tammy- you must remember that you are never alone. There are so many of us that admire you more than you know; and would do anything for you!

Ninny said...

I absolutely love that picture. I have great hope for you and your family. We are trying to sell our house too so I understand that frustration. Hang in there.