Thursday, March 26, 2009

Duran Duran Sings my life!!!



A New Game in Town!
You pick ONE band or artist, and answer the questions using ONLY song titles.
1. Are you a male or female: Girls on Film


2. Describe yourself: The Chauffer


3. How do you feel about yourself: Falling Down


4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: I don't want your love


5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Wild Boys


6. Describe your current location:


7. Describe where you want to be: Ordinary World


8. Your best friend is:


9. Your favorite color is:


10. You know that: Save a prayer


11. What's the weather like: New Moon on Monday


12. If your life was a television show what would it be called?: Come Undone


13. What is life to you: Is there something I should know?

14. What is the best advice you have to give: Reach up for the sunshine


15. If you could change your name what would you change it to: Rio




Okay, so come back and let me know if you do on your blog!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooohh, good one! I am not sure I can come up with the answers...I'll have to think about it.
♥Jen

Momza said...

Hey that was way good!
so fun to read your answers!