Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thank you for all your well wishes...

Although there is a sadness around our house as Buddy was...well...our Buddy. he was a big goofy guy filled from the tip of his nose to his tail with pure love. We will miss him, that is for sure, but at the same time he is back in that big hunting grounds in the sky. Molly smiled and said: "I wonder if Heavenly Father will play fetch with Buddy for us." then I got this image of Buddy getting to play fetch with God. I am sure He knows just how to rub his tummy, scratch him under the chin and just give him all the love in the world for us. We all smiled when we had that image in our minds.

Bryan took off for the encampment today and was really excited about it. I can't wait to hear all about his experiences. It will be a fun thing for us!!!

Tonight, I am excited about my knee. I have bursitis in my right knee and right now I am laid up in bed. Why is that good news? Well, because I have started writing a novel that my youngest has requested. She grew up as an itty bitty loving Beauty & the Beast. Well, now that she is growing up she has requested a modern day beauty 7 the beast with a twist. When I asked her what she meant by a twist she smiled and said: "That's for you to figure out!!" So, for my dear little Molly I have started my Beauty & the Beast. I have found my twist and have started. I needed break for a second but i am excited to start a new project and so is Don. he knows that it will take me a bit longer than a year to finish, but he is excited to find out what I come up with. It should be interesting.

Well, I am back to work. Have a great day all!!! And who knows, maybe there will be a chocolate lab named Buddy in the story. Hmm...sounds like a thought.

Oh! Don't worry about my knee. I will be up and running by tomorrow morning!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Glad you are able to be spending time doing what you love. Still miss buddy though huh.