Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's been a busy week....so far.


Yesterday was one of the busiest. We started tackling Bryan's room in the de-cluttering process, I finished cleaning out and packing my closet. I still have a bit of de-cluttering to do in the clothes department, but I will take care of that later. I am in no mood now.


We met with the agents yesterday and agreed on the price to list for. The goal is to get it sold as soon as possible. To be honest Don and I have absolutely no patience for this so that is why we are trying to get it all done and over with. If our clients weren't dropping like flies then we would have more time. As it is I am thrilled that we are getting it done and going. So, for now we are going to be keeping on with the de-cluttering and I am looking forward to the packing and moving bit of it all. I am NOT looking forward to the 26 hour drive from here to San Antonio. Nope! Not thrilled at all, but what can we do?! If only someone else would move us free of charge....ahhh calgon take me away!!! Ok!! Ok!! I know, quit dreaming. It will be good though when we get all settled in. I am looking forward to a new town and meeting new people. I am looking forward to decorating a bit and really taking what is old and turning it into something new. I have several pieces that need some change. We shall see what happens. Oh...and don't worry...I will blog it all for you to see what a strange decorator I really am.

2 comments:

Robin Beck said...

It's a lot of work to start a new fresh beginning... I'm sure it will be worth it in the long run. Hang in there. :)

Unknown said...

I am still in denial that this is all really happening. I just really can't believe it!!!!