Saturday, August 9, 2008

He's Home!!!

I truly do not know what I am going to do when my Bryan heads out into the mission field. I miss him so much after just a couple days. I really do. Well, whatever the case...he is home and i am happy to greet him. I was told by his Young Men's rpesident some great things about how he behaved and I am grateful. He said he was as well. He was very impressed with Bryan spending jsut a couple days around him. As a Mom aren't we always happy to hear that?

Anyway, he had a blast. I didn't realize they would have the Young Men's General President there to speak as well as L. Tom Perry. he said he really liked getting to hear them in person. Bryan was more impressed with a brother that he got to meet and talk to. He met John Bytheway and really enjoyed listening to him. I really hope someone took pictures because that would be a great addition to the family history seeing him do all of these fabulous things. I will wait and see what happens, but he had really great time and I am grateful for all of the men that helped pull this experience all together.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Such an awesome opportunity to hear from the best. I am so happy you got to go. What a blessing.

Redhoodoos said...

Isn't it funny how we just want our kids home? Glad he had fun. What a neat experience. I'm scared too about my son leaving on a mission. It's a big fear. Where's my faith?! lol.

Have a great Sunday.

Unknown said...

Are you okay??? YOu've been a little quiet. Vegging watching the Olympics or is something wrong? If so, I am here for ya!!!